Saint Joseph Catholic School, a kindergarten through 8th-grade Catholic School, seeks an energetic, enthusiastic and nurturing Religion, Language Arts and History Teacher in the Middle School. The ideal candidate will be a pleasant communicator and team player who enjoys interacting with people of all ages especially Catholic school youth, coworkers and parents. All Middle School faculty members will be expected to participate in school life, including attendance at faculty meetings, overnight retreats, Masses and prayer services, as well as school celebrations. As the Middle School grows, these duties will shift to reflect the changing dynamic of the Middle School. More information: Dr. Chuck Hubbeling, email@example.com.
Teacher wanted: Middle school, full-time, Religion, Language Arts, History
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Must demonstrate personal self-discipline, be adaptable and flexible in routine and unexpected situations.
- Must use good judgment in daily encounters.
- Must use verbal and written language correctly.
- Must demonstrate an appropriate sense of humor.
- Must demonstrate knowledge and understanding of good teaching techniques.
- Must maintain appropriate grooming and dress at all times as stated in the faculty handbook.
- Minimum qualifications:
Preference given to Catholic teacher.
Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
Must be certified by the Colorado State Department of Education as a teacher.
Received Safe Environment Training and signed the Code of Conduct.
- Job type: Full-time