Come visit us at the Saint Joseph Catholic School Middle School Open House for current and prospective students and their families 6 – 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, November 30, in the school Science Lab. Tour our classrooms, meet our certified teaching staff, have your questions answered by current and former students, and see what makes a Catholic middle school education unique. From Theology of the Body to community service projects, faith formation, leadership opportunities, and more, Saint Joseph Catholic School is excellent in every way!
St. Joseph Catholic School serves students in preschool and Kindergarten through 8th Grade. The presence of Christ permeates our rich Catholic educational traditions of forming the whole child: spiritually, academically, physically, and socially. Our school provides students with a rich tradition in Catholic education and our curriculum challenges our students to reach their highest potential.
St. Joseph Catholic School is seeking an engaging, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic Spanish Teacher who will work part-time for 17 hours each week with grades K-8.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree.
- Fluent speaker in Spanish.
- Contribute to a positive, Catholic school culture driven by high expectations for student achievement, professional growth, and collaboration to enhance student learning.
- Possess the capacity to establish and maintain effective and positive relationships with staff, students, and parents.
- Exhibit a strong sense of personal accountability for student achievement.
- Effectively implement the Diocesan Foreign Language Curriculum for Grades K-8.
- Possess the ability to differentiate based on the needs and abilities of students.
- Manage student behavior, assess and evaluate students, and communicate effectively with parents.
- Incorporate the use of technology into lessons that support the school’s instructional programs and goals.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding students and confidential school information.
Mission Statement: Saint Joseph Catholic School is committed to providing an education rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Catholic teaching and academic excellence; which invites students to love God and others, to develop their unique talents and gifts and to become life-long learners.