Saint Joseph participates annually in the Jesse Tree program. Through Catholic Charities, the parish provide gifts to 60-70 families living in Larimer County. These gifts are items that families have asked for to have a good Christmas and a good year. We invite you to consider helping a family this year.
This year, all gifts are due by December 10th at 6 p.m. They will be sorted that evening and delivered to Catholic Charities the next day. Here’s how it works:
- Take a slip by one of the entrances to the church. Yellow tags are gifts for a family, pink tags are gifts for girls, blue tags are gifts for boys, and white tags are things that Catholic Charities gives to families throughout the year.
- Go out and buy the gift that is listed on the slip you picked.
- Wrap your gift and place the second sticker (the one that does NOT list what the item is) on the gift.
- Place it under the Jesse Tree at the front of the Church no later than December 10th. When you put it under the tree, hang an ornament to help decorate our tree of giving!
* If, for some reason, you are unable to get the gift on the slip you chose, please return the slip as soon as possible so that someone else can get that item.
We are also looking for people to adopt entire families from our own parish and school. Contact Deacon Jerome if interested in adopting an entire family: (970) 482 – 4148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also enjoy:
Blessing of Thanksgiving food, Larimer County Food Bank donations
Guadalupe Apartments provide ‘a home with a coach’ to homeless, low-income families